All Hunts SC Members are invited to attend the Hunts SC Annual General Meeting, which will be held at the clubhouse on Friday 24th November 2017 at 7.30 p.m.
Any item for discussion is to be passed to the Hon Sec no later than 1st October 2017.
Any nominations for Committee posts are to be passed to the Hon Sec by 1st October 2017.
In accordance with Club rules, the current Committee seeks nominations for committee members. The role of the committee is:
• To provide the management of the Club in accordance with its rules and direction of its membership.
• To respond to issues during the year as they arise.
• To develop the Club to ensure it delivers a safe and relevant sailing club.
Therefore, Committee members are sought to ensure that the Club runs well:
• Enthusiasm – you don’t have to be the best sailor, just have the enthusiasm to support the Club.
• Commitment – monthly meetings, act as the duty officer, undertake specific roles within the Commitee, organise events.
If you would like to support your Club in an active role then please contact the Hon Sec or any Ctee member for more information.